Transportation via train and bus
To Kintetsu Nara Station
- 40 minutes by a rapid express from Kintetsu Osaka-Namba Station
- 50 minutes by an express from Kintetsu Kyoto Station
- Two and half hours by a limited express from Kintetsu Nagoya Station (Transfer at Kintetsu Yamato-Yagi and Yamato-Saidaiji)
To JR Nara Station
- 45 minutes by the Yamatoji Rapid Service from JR Osaka Station
- 45 minutes by the Miyakoji Rapid Service from JR Kyoto Station
From JR Nara Station
From East Gate 2 Bus Stop, take line 2 (City Loop/ yellow bus), and get off at Wariishi-cho Bus Stop (Pay-as-you-enter 210 yen)
From Kintetsu Nara Station
- From West ticket gate to Kintetsu Nara Station Bus stops via No.5 gate
- From East ticket gate to Kintetsu Nara Station Bus stops via No.1 gate
From Bus Stop 1, take line 2 (City Loop/ yellow bus) and get off at Wariishi-cho Bus Stop (Pay-as-you-enter 210 yen)
From Wariishi-cho Bus Stop, walk 30 meters onwards from the bus stop and turn left (east).
Walk about 250 meters and turn right (south)
Walk about 100 meters and turn left (east
After about 250 meters you will arrive at the museum.
The museum is a modern building with a white wall and a tiled roof.